Where is Bryan?? He's on this blog !


Welcome to our English class blog! You will find on this website all sort of interesting informations on our English class, MME1 & 2.
I will try to post relevant articles that I think you should read, some grammar updates or vocab, and will share a few interesting links aswell on the "links" section.
I will also post here the content of the "mass emails" that I weekly send to you.
I hope this will help you "Englishize" your life a little, and overall help you improve your reading skills !
Enjoy!!

Counter

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Something Too American to Cross the Atlantic

you think you know American music? think again:) tons of real American hip-hop, rap, country, pop, rock music never reach Ellis Island and all you know about American musical culture is old stuff from the 70's, Beyoncé and Kanye West. Don't get me wrong, that's still awesome... but here are 3 very very different pieces worth the while.




No comments: