Where is Bryan?? He's on this blog !


Welcome to our English class blog! You will find on this website all sort of interesting informations on our English class, MME1 & 2.
I will try to post relevant articles that I think you should read, some grammar updates or vocab, and will share a few interesting links aswell on the "links" section.
I will also post here the content of the "mass emails" that I weekly send to you.
I hope this will help you "Englishize" your life a little, and overall help you improve your reading skills !
Enjoy!!

Counter

Monday, January 14, 2008

MME 2 - HK Reminder

Hello class,

As you know, we’re going to kick off semester 2 tomorrow so here are a few things:

* you have to write your application letter for tomorrow (ohhhh, I can hear a few “oh $$$$ we completely forgot”….) Well get to it and bring it with you in class tomorrow.

* I hope TOEIC went ok.

* I’ll see you all tomorrow, up & running, and on time :)

Best,

CJ

No comments: