Where is Bryan?? He's on this blog !


Welcome to our English class blog! You will find on this website all sort of interesting informations on our English class, MME1 & 2.
I will try to post relevant articles that I think you should read, some grammar updates or vocab, and will share a few interesting links aswell on the "links" section.
I will also post here the content of the "mass emails" that I weekly send to you.
I hope this will help you "Englishize" your life a little, and overall help you improve your reading skills !
Enjoy!!

Counter

Sunday, January 20, 2008

MME 2 - HK Reminder

Hey class,

Hope you had a great week-end. Just a few words for Tue:

  • Text “Wall Street gets lift from CEO changes” – read and be ready to discuss in class.
  • The vocab on the back of the article
  • A & B p. 93 : on a separate sheet so I can pick up some of them and check you’ve all done your HK. (Yes, we are back in middle school ;)
I also need to know the subjects chosen by the following groups:
*Latdara & Caroline
* Antoine & Louis
* Hilaire & Cyril

Make sure you can on Tue with an idea so I can give you a Go. I also need the names for Hilaire and Cyril’s appointed students for the board.

The following students have ALREADY been chosen by their peers: Alex H, Alex, Patrick, Clarisse, Caroline, Marie, Coralie, Margaux, JB & Milena.
I also need to announce to JB & to Marie that they will be my appointed students for the board on Jan 29th.

Best,

CJ

No comments: