Where is Bryan?? He's on this blog !


Welcome to our English class blog! You will find on this website all sort of interesting informations on our English class, MME1 & 2.
I will try to post relevant articles that I think you should read, some grammar updates or vocab, and will share a few interesting links aswell on the "links" section.
I will also post here the content of the "mass emails" that I weekly send to you.
I hope this will help you "Englishize" your life a little, and overall help you improve your reading skills !
Enjoy!!

Counter

Sunday, March 2, 2008

MME2 -- SPAM ALERT

Hey class,

It has recently been brought to my attention that my class email was getting spammed by some mailboxes... please make sure you received it alright.

** CLASS HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO 1:30 PM** -- so you need to be there at 1:30, we'll take a break at 3 and you'll be out by 4:30.

** WE WILL HAVE CLASS ON THUR. MARCH 13 at 1:00PM** -- we needed to add an extra class to make up for the one we missed in early Jan. It has been decided it will be held on Mar 13 at 1:00pm. I NEED ALL STUDENTS PRESENT (teacher's evalution day, you need to be here if you wanna get your revenge for months of quizzing torture :) It will also be show time for Hilaire & Cyril and Clarisse & Will and they will need your support.

your homework reminder for Tuesday:
the P&G text p. 110
C p. 110
D p. 111

Presenting students:
Coralie & Margaux
Victoria & Thomas
---- I also need to remind all presentors that anyone who hasn't been excused will be granted a 0 for the oral ability (35% of the grade) -->which would hurt, so don't try &sneak out and just come & play.

Board members appointed by students:
JB
Milena
.....
..... -(Margaux & Coralie haven't chosen yet)

Best,

ps: I will not quiz you this Tuesday, you're safe ;)

No comments: