Where is Bryan?? He's on this blog !


Welcome to our English class blog! You will find on this website all sort of interesting informations on our English class, MME1 & 2.
I will try to post relevant articles that I think you should read, some grammar updates or vocab, and will share a few interesting links aswell on the "links" section.
I will also post here the content of the "mass emails" that I weekly send to you.
I hope this will help you "Englishize" your life a little, and overall help you improve your reading skills !
Enjoy!!

Counter

Friday, December 28, 2007

Le Figaro News Quiz

Hey Class,

This is a French thing sent over to me by French friends, and though it is French, I thought you should check it out.

It's a news quiz from www.lefigaro.fr and it's a lot of fun. It challenges your knowledge of what happened this year, and I did score a not brilliant 14/20 (I didn't cheat, I didn't google the answers, I just answered fast & clean)
I can't find one in English quite yet, there's a BBC one and an MSNBC one but they are both very oriented (one very UK, one very US) Gonna try to find sthg "international"

How much did you score??

Best
CJ

No comments: